top of page
Flu Shot Information 2022-23
Flu shots have arrived.
Every two weeks, Toronto Public Health will supply us with a limited supply of more flu vaccines. With each delivery, flu clinics will be organized for which you may book your flu shot appointment. Below is our flu shot clinic schedule. Please log into our portal and book online for your shot.
High Risk for Influenza?
• Heart or Lung disease
• Kidney disease
• Immune deficiency or transplant
• Significant obesity (BMI ≥ 40)
• Age 65 or older
• Age 6 months to 5 years (first time? 2 shots needed)
• Healthy pregnant women (transfer immunity to baby)
• Healthcare providers
• Care providers to high risk people
bottom of page