Who We Are
My First Appointment
◊◊◊ Patient Resources
◊◊◊ Pay an Invoice
Our Block Fee
• Toronto Public Health: Best site to know what's happening in our city. Links to all aspects of COVID-19 information, planning and care.
• Public Health Ontario: Best site to know what's happening in our province. Links to all aspects of COVID-19 information, planning and care.
• Government of Canada: Best site to know what's happening in our country. Links to all aspects of COVID-19 information, planning and care.
• COVID-19 Assessment Centres: Locations, hours and guide for who we are testing and who we are not.
• Look Up my COVID test results: Did you have a COVID swab after April 1? Your result may be available here. You will need your OHIP card.
• Hand Washing Video: Think you know how to wash your hands? Bet this video shows you a more thorough and proper technique.
• Another Hand Washing Video: Using ink, see how your own hand washing technique might actually not clean your hands completely.
• Social Distancing: A simple video explaining how keeping six feet apart may keep the spread of COVID-19 under control.
• How to Self-Isolate: Simple instructions to follow if you have been advised to stay away from others to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• Prepare for School: 10 tips on school preparation and planning from UHN.
• University Health Network (UHN): Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto Rehab
• Women's College Hospital (WCH)
• Sinai Health System: Mount Sinai Hospital, Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
• Unity Health Toronto: St. Michael's Hospital, Providence Healthcare, St. Joseph's Health Centre.
• Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
• North York General Hospital (NYGH)
• Humber River Hospital (HRH)
• Michael Garron Hospital (MGH)
• Vivan Ngai: A UX website designer from Toronto, Vivian has compiled a comprehensive list of links for GTA mental health services. Her page includes informative articles, community supports, mindfulness techniques and online calming and emergency resources.
• Dr. Jerome Perera: A psychiatrist at NYGH, Dr. Perera has created a well-thought-out guide to staying mentally well during the pandemic.
• Virus Facts: Produced by the Ontario Medical Association, this site has great videos for helping patients navigate issues around COVID-19.
• World Health Organization: Best site to know what's happening in our world. Links to all aspects of COVID-19 information, planning and care.
• nCoV2019.live: Track the spread of the virus worldwide on this student-run web site.